Thursday 13 November 2008

New Show - Rob Brydon

Phil McIntyre Entertainment presents
ROB BRYDON
Tuesday 5th May 20097.30pm
All Tickets: £18.50
Booking Fee £2.50

Rob Brydon's credits read like a compendium of modern British comedy. Marion & Geoff, Human Remains, I'm Alan Partridge, Black Books, The Keith Barret Show, A Cock and Bull Story, Little Britain, Director's Commentary, Have I Got News For You, I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue, Q.I. and most recently his highly acclaimed performance as Uncle Bryn in Gavin and Stacey. Now this multi award winning writer / performer comes to Ipswich with an evening of brand new stand up comedy.

Book online: http://www.ipswichregent.com/
Box Office 01473 433100 (Monday - Saturday 10am - 5.30pm and until 9pm on showdays)
Ipswich Regent Theatre, 3 St Helens Street, Ipswich, IP4 1HE

No comments: